Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Political Bio

         I am taking this class to get my high school credit and also learn more about politics. Politics is interesting to me because it lets you know what’s going on in the world and the government around you and the people who are trying to fix it. In this class I hope to learn more about the problems and situations in the world and maybe how I could help fix it. I would like to understand how elections work and what to look for in our up coming presidents. Honestly I don’t know my political views yet. During the last election with Obama and McCain I watched every debate and went into deep conversations with my parents about what was going. My parents helped shaped my political and government views by explaining their views to me and helping me understand the world and the situations in it. 

     By Zeniah Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment